Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Next Character

Welcome to this thrilling blogfest!! Follow me as i progress through my final term of the 2nd year Animation course. The final term involves us students developing a showreel, which we could then potentially take to an employer and force them to give us a job making tea. Currently i have modelled three characters for my showreel; two are my own designs and the other is a classmate from college. I'm trying to make them as wacky and original as possible....no swords, ninja's or girls with watermellons for boobs!! My next character will be an Evil Knievel type character, who wears a crash helmet and goggles. I'm going to use Silo for the modelling and then transfer it into Maya 7 for the lighting, texturing and rendering.


In the meantime i've been asked by Moody (my flatmate) to help model some props for his BA film. The props include, girders, a satellite dish, cans, lightbulb, umbrella, bus shelter and a skip.

No comments: